PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.
PokéForumunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update Ideas Empty Update Ideas

Post by Knightmare Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:27 am

The team would love to hear feedback on what you want to see in this update! Please respond below with any ideas and improvements you may have for the forum. If you agree with an idea, like the post below, it will show us that multiple people are interested in specific things.

Knightmare

Knightmare
Administrator

Administrator

Pokédollars : 1271

https://pokeforumunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Update Ideas Empty Re: Update Ideas

Post by Azalea Rain Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:43 pm

I think a little bit of memory for the Zygarde's Chat would be a good idea; oftentimes when I come online there will be nothing there, so it seems almost as if noone's said anything all day.
Azalea Rain

Azalea Rain
Helper

Helper

Pokédollars : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:14 pm

Azalea Rain wrote:I think a little bit of memory for the Zygarde's Chat would be a good idea; oftentimes when I come online there will be nothing there, so it seems almost as if noone's said anything all day.

Unfortunately, this is a feature that is pretty impossible to edit.  Sad  The chatbox codes cannot really be added to or edited (with the exception of adding to its appearance) in any way, due to how Forumotion has their chatbox system set up.  Most members are unhappy with this, since we cannot remove or edit the timeout session feature and other such features. 

Hopefully, this will change in the future, because I think this idea is a fabulous one!
JerriLeah7

JerriLeah7
Veteran

Pokédollars : 292

http://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:37 pm

If you click "Archives" you will see old posts, unless a staff member has cleared the chat. This would be a nice feature to have though. Hopefully there are changes in the future.
Genesis

Genesis
Lead Moderator

Lead Moderator

Pokédollars : 1061

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:22 am

I could run a news section on the main page with latest info on games et cetera.  Like a small section that would be what's on the main Bulbanews or Serebii pages.  I volunteer to run it.

EDIT: Just clarifying that it would be in a small section near something like top posters for the week on the home page, but if you want something different that's fine.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:31 am

I know Bulbagarden does mod applications annually, so we could do something like that every do often. I could create the questions for the application if you want it. It would be a bit of fun, and I know that it gets people hyped.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:38 pm

BUMP.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Feel free to send your questions for an application to @Knightmare or in the staff section.
Genesis

Genesis
Lead Moderator

Lead Moderator

Pokédollars : 1061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top