PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.
PokéForumunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Music in the Pokemon Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favourite Music in the Pokemon Games Empty Favourite Music in the Pokemon Games

Post by Rainbow Cloud Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:20 pm

The Pokemon games have some pretty great soundtracks as series go but which pieces of music in the games are your favourites and why?

Two of my favourites are In the Morning Sun from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky and Route 26 from HGSS.

The PMD games are really emotional as it is but this piece of music gets me everytime, it's beautiful yet so sad.

I really like this piece of music because it's really inspiring and upbeat, it make you feel like never giving up and wanting to complete the goal you've set out to achieve.

Rainbow Cloud

Rainbow Cloud

Pokédollars : 774

Back to top Go down

Favourite Music in the Pokemon Games Empty Re: Favourite Music in the Pokemon Games

Post by Elementar Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:40 pm

I'll need to look into this. I know my Fire Emblem music, but I'm not too good with my Pokemon Music. I'll research it.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Favourite Music in the Pokemon Games Empty Re: Favourite Music in the Pokemon Games

Post by Flower Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:10 pm

My favourites.. mmm. My favourites would probably be Silver's theme from GSC/HGSS, and the Village Bridge music in BW/B2W2. They're soo beautiful. <33 I'm loving Sun & Moon's music so far though and some of the stuff in there might top my current favourites, who knows. n.n;
Flower

Flower

Pokédollars : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:58 am

Omg Rainbow Cloud, I wasn't as familiar with the Explorers of Sky music, but I LOVE route 26!
I could probably add a few, actually, that I love... I have a list of favorites when it comes to Pokémon music too so I might add later...

First off, If I were to choose a good route piece, there's a few that really stand out and usually every game has one that does more than others for me....

If for the opening alone, even I love it, but this one always was one that I loved to hear when I would just get cozy and play Pokémon late at night.

Second... battle music, I'll start out with legedaries that come to me right now and I'll defs be posting more of my favs later, but for now:

JUST PLAIN EPIC...
But there is one that might just be my favorite ever that another legendary pokémon has that leaves me wondering? Why didn't Lugia get one this AMAZING? but I digress....

.... I love this one so much.... more to come 8D
RadioTanuki

RadioTanuki

Pokédollars : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top