PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.
PokéForumunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Pokemon Region?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Pokemon Region is your favourite?

Favourite Pokemon Region? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite Pokemon Region? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Favourite Pokemon Region? I_vote_lcap40%Favourite Pokemon Region? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Favourite Pokemon Region? I_vote_lcap60%Favourite Pokemon Region? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Favourite Pokemon Region? Empty Favourite Pokemon Region?

Post by Rainbow Cloud Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm

This thread is to discuss your favourite regions in the pokemon world, this includes the regions in both the main series and spin-off games.

My favourite region still has to be the Johto region, my first pokemon game was Gold so it was the first region that I explored and it has my favourite starter pokemon trio and some of my favourite locations in it such as National Park, Cianwood City, Olivine City, Whirl Islands, Dragon's Den and Mt Silver. Johto was amazing in HGSS too, I liked the remakes even more than I did the original Johto games.
Rainbow Cloud

Rainbow Cloud

Pokédollars : 774

Back to top Go down

Favourite Pokemon Region? Empty Re: Favourite Pokemon Region?

Post by Elementar Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:12 am

Mine is by far Sinnoh. It was my first region and most of my favourite Pokemon are from there. Sinnoh was one of the best anime seasons too, and it gave the series freshness again.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:16 pm

I like Sinnoh and Kalos
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Pokédollars : 9312

Back to top Go down

Post by Flower Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:21 pm

Johto and Unova are my favourites. ♥ Alola's looking really great too though, so who knows. >< I'll go with Johto as my top favourite, hehe.
Flower

Flower

Pokédollars : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:12 pm

if rc and flower both chose johto why is there only 1 vote on johto XD
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:27 am

Whlle I did enjoy Johto, as someone who has been playing since gen 1 I can't really say it's my absolute favorite, but definitely up there. It's temples and rustic Japanese stylings were definitely a big plus, as well as it's overall layout in general. Battles like teh ones against Ho-oh and Lugia with their awesome set pieces were great. I like that old school spiritual vibe that set the tone for the mythology of the region, however, I feel that one region one up ped that vibe, and it was Sinnoh. Sinnoh is the place where I not only found a more vast variety of towns, including some pretty awesome looking citiess, but also learned the history and mythology of the region like no region had before. The environmental storytelling that delved into the stories of the Pokémon said to have CREATED the world was incredibly well played, in my opinion, and the set pieces for the battles with the pokémon that contributed to that were all quite amazing. The only sad part was how many of those amazing parts were locked away behind events, but I will still never forget them. A highlight though? The haunted Chateau where yuo first encounter Rotom.... the random appearance of ghosts was something that I hadn't seen before in those games, and it was quite awesome.

If I had to pick a 3rd? probably Kalos, loved Lumiose city more than the rest of it though tbh... XD
RadioTanuki

RadioTanuki

Pokédollars : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:30 pm

Seems like we all like sinnoh around here XD
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:26 am

I meeeaaann?? DOES IT NEED MORE EXPLANATION? TRUE VETS LOVE SINNOH DUDE! FOR GOOD REASONS! XD
RadioTanuki

RadioTanuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:47 am

This clearly prove we have the best community ever
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:35 pm

johto was my favorite of these so far.
Luna

Luna

Pokédollars : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:16 am

it has appeared that if you say something other than johto and sinnoh, someone might get triggered XDXD
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:11 pm

lol. It doesn't upset me about the others. I mean they were still good games but my fav was always the johto of the games so far.
Luna

Luna

Pokédollars : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:46 pm

Johto is pretty fab for reals though too.. my second favorite but was my first a few years back too!
RadioTanuki

RadioTanuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top