PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.
PokéForumunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun & Moon Series and Episode Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sun & Moon Series and Episode Discussion Empty Sun & Moon Series and Episode Discussion

Post by Luffy Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:40 pm

Hey guys,

So i thought of discussing the new series within this topic. All about season 20 Sun & Moon.
What do you think so far?
I think this season is really interesting.. Very Happy
Luffy

Luffy
Administrator

Administrator

Pokédollars : 729

Back to top Go down

Sun & Moon Series and Episode Discussion Empty Re: Sun & Moon Series and Episode Discussion

Post by Elementar Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:51 pm

It's interesting to say the least. I haven't seen all of it, but I like it. It just feels so different to XY(&Z) though, but I guess it will be a better as the season moves along. Once they get into some more major plot stuff and Ash's catches a few more Pokemon, I think this series will be very good.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Sun & Moon Series and Episode Discussion Empty Re: Sun & Moon Series and Episode Discussion

Post by Woyaojinkela Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:00 am

do u guys think greninja will return?
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Pokédollars : 9312

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:50 pm

I doubt it. Since the entire graphics changed it would be veeeery weird to see that tbh.. but glad on the other hand! Very Happy
Luffy

Luffy
Administrator

Administrator

Pokédollars : 729

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:28 pm

I think he will. Given its appearance in SM, as well as Zygarde's (who it's currently with), I personally think there is a large chance of it coming back. And although the animation is different, Ash has changed, so Ash-Greninja can change too.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:12 am

inb4 ash-greninja changes to cartoon-greninja ._.
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Pokédollars : 9312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top