PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Speculation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon Sun and Moon Speculation

Post by Elementar on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:58 am

Hello everyone.
Here is the topic where we can post our thoughts on the new games while reserving the News Discussion for actual announcements.

I'd really like to see cutscenes like Fire Emblem Fates. That would be really cool for me. Also, they made the characters in Gen VI cartoonish. I'd like them to become more anime style again.

I think Australia and New Zealand would be a great place to base the games on. There is such a diversity in these places that could provide unique types of Pokemon and plot opportunities. Australia could be the main land, Tasmania could be the Pokemon League and Battle Resort, and New Zealand could provide a large post game plot.

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon Speculation

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:23 am

Australia and New Zealand sounds cool. What will be the signature pokemon for sun and moon tho, volcanion and magearna(or whatever it is spelled?)

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

[rand] Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing [/rand]

fish

fish

Pokédollars : 8698

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:52 am

Their Mythical Pokemon, so I doubt that possibility. I have no clue. We'll have to wait until it's announced.

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:16 am

Official YouTube video watch if you like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:43 am

Thanks. I should have posted it in this thread too. I'm hoping for a fire and ice/electric type starter, a water/flying starter and a grass with something that hasn't been done. Fire/fairy and other typing pairs that haven't been done would be good.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:18 am

I just hope it is not fire fighting XD

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:15 am

They won't. They've done that five times. I'd like fire/ice to be honest.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:58 pm

i'd like fire dragon, prob won't happen

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:22 pm

Fire/Dragon would be good, because only a legendary and mega have it. Fire/Electric?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:53 pm

only an oven have fire/electric, competitively fire/electric wouldn't be that good but fire/electric sounds cool and stuff

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flower on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:10 pm

Hope this is okay to revive, but now that we're getting some solid Sun & Moon info I'd like to share some of my speculations. =)

-Rowlet will remain Grass/Flying
-Litten will become Fire/Dark
-Popplio will become Water/Fairy
-Yungoos will evolve once
-Pikipek will evolve twice
-Drampa, Cutiefly, Mudsdale and Mimikyu will not evolve (I'm probably forgetting one that likely won't, but at this point it's safe to say none of these will evolve or have evolved from something)
-We will not get a Dark-type Gym Leader this generation, if we do get Gyms at all
About gyms::
There was a Chinese leak that's looking to be true—it described the final starter evos, which match up with the very popular concept art going around, the leak also stated we'd get a Fire/Poison type which ended up being Salandit, and lastly it said we would not get gyms. Looking at how the concept art does appear to be real, what with it matching up other official Pokémon concept art and all—and the fact that the other thing with the Fire/Poison type was true, it's pretty possible. :[
-Salandit will evolve once
-The other three Alola Guardians (there are four confirmed ones, but we only know of Tapu Koko) are Fire/Fairy, Grass/Fairy, and Water/Fairy, to complete the Grass/Fire/Water/Electric quartet
-As we know, there are five Alola islands, with one in the middle looking almost... artificial. If it is an island of course (if it's not, there are four massive main islands), I suspect the Elite Four and Champion will be located there
Regarding Lillie::
She is the daughter of the evil team, and in her purse/bag she has one of the Zygarde Cores (like the little baby Zygardes, it's not outlandish at all at this point tbh, because Zygarde has been proved to play a supposedly-big role in Sun & Moon).

These are some of my speculations regarding the games. =)

Pokédollars : 119

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:22 am

wow that's a lot of good information. And if litten becomes fire/dark i would be so happy n_n tho if the leak i saw was correct then litten will be fire/ground and popplio would be water/fighting tho i hope your speculations are correct
and can i get the Chinese link? XD I understand Chinese :^)
and no gym would be pre weird to be almost :O

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flower on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 am

@Woyaojinkela wrote:wow that's a lot of good information. And if litten becomes fire/dark i would be so happy n_n tho if the leak i saw was correct then litten will be fire/ground and popplio would be water/fighting tho i hope your speculations are correct
and can i get the Chinese link? XD I understand Chinese :^)
and no gym would be pre weird to be almost :O

Actually, I doubt that leak's true. It feels like just types that were added to the page by a random dude testing. If the dude testing were to actually put those type things (Ground and Fighting) into the site as a hint — he'd get fired if it were true. But said person didn't, nobody's been fired from Nintendo/Game Freak in a while in all actuality, iirc. So those ones are looking fake I think.

For the Chinese leak, I can't find the direct source (you probably could by digging on Google) nor can I link — but if you Google "Chinese leak Pokémon Sun and Moon" you'll get it within four results or so.

The no gyms thing though.. that's the only thing I'm skeptical of, honestly. ; ; I've seen lots of unique buildings going through the Alola full-sized map, lots that look like they could be gyms, and there's potential for lots of other areas too so I dunno. I doubt that one's true. But the rest are definitely interesting...

Pokédollars : 119

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:26 am

alright, thank you n-N

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish