PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

What is your favourite type?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is your favourite type?

Post by Woyaojinkela on Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:37 pm

What is your favourite type? Post your opinion in the comment box. The reasons for the favourite types can be either the pokemon of that type, or the adventages and disadvantage of the type. For example, if you are saying fighting type is your favourite type, you can either say because you like the fighting type pokemon or you can say something like it is super effective against 5 types.

My favourite type is flying type, they got some very good pokemon. Mega rayquaza, yvetal, lugia, ho-oh, shaymin-sky, talonflame, dragonite, gyarados, salamence, skarmory, zapdos, thundorus(I and T), landorus(I and T), tornadorus -T are all pretty cool pokemon. The flying typing itself isn't good because stealth rock but I like the pokemon in there.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

[rand] Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing [/rand]

fish

fish

Pokédollars : 8678

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your favourite type?

Post by HyperTHD on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:25 pm

My favourite type would have to be the Dark Type. For starters, Darkrai is my favourite pokemon and favourite legendary too! The movepool for them is great and the variety of dark type pokemons are awesome. Even though most of the villain teams and elite 4 members use dark type pokemon, I'm still waiting for them to put a dark type gym somewhere soon. It's sad to have to wait for that, but patience will be rewarded.

Also, other beast dark types are Houndoom, Bisharp, Hydreigon, Scrafty, Mandibuzz, Yvetal, Liepard, and even Greninja. Lots of love for them, all that's missing is a Gym

Pokédollars : 94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:21 pm

houdoom, scrafty and liepard aren't beast...
Anyway, dark type is pretty cool, it has one of the most useful move: knock off. You also forgot weavile and maybe like crawdaunt

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Firox on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:49 am

I will have to official say that Fire is my favorite type, as my top 6 favorite Pokemon are all fire types (one is part psychic), love them not jut for the fire type, for the animal it's based on. After playing a fairy team, it's now my 2nd favorite type.

Helper

Helper

Pokédollars : 108

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BigCatFanatic/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Cloud on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:01 pm

My favourite type is the water type and my six favourite water type pokemon are Lapras, Swampert, Milotic, Kingdra, Blastoise and Floatzel.

Team Chaos QT

Pokédollars : 746

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:43 pm

I like water type too n_n

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flower on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:31 am

My favourite type would have to be Fairy for sure, with Grass, Flying, and Dragon close behind. Fairy has all of my 5 top favourite Pokémon—Magearna, Florges, Comfey, Togetic, and Diancie—as well as lots of my other favourites. Just the majority have amazing designs and are super cute, what's not to love? Lots of Grass and Flying types look cute or cool too, some being pretty good in battle too. And then Dragon types are just all-around great. Altariaaa <3

Pokédollars : 119

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:11 pm

fairy are really good at battling too XD Apparently fairies can cause nightmares in battles

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top