PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.
PokéForumunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to troll with my magikarp team in custom game, anybody?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I want to troll with my magikarp team in custom game, anybody? Empty I want to troll with my magikarp team in custom game, anybody?

Post by Woyaojinkela Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:34 pm

If you are interested, can you not use static moves cause that kind of destroy my fishes...
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Pokédollars : 9312

Back to top Go down

I want to troll with my magikarp team in custom game, anybody? Empty Re: I want to troll with my magikarp team in custom game, anybody?

Post by Laura Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Sure! Get yourself a blaziken, give it focus sach then start with it in the battle. Use Swords dance as many times as you can then use Baton pass to a Magikarp. Then keep using Flail, Over and over and over. You can beat a full team of legendaries with just a Magikarp :^)
Laura

Laura
Trial Moderator

Trial Moderator

Pokédollars : 879

Back to top Go down

I want to troll with my magikarp team in custom game, anybody? Empty Re: I want to troll with my magikarp team in custom game, anybody?

Post by Woyaojinkela Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:40 pm

lol, thx. i meant custum game, where u can kind of hack. Scolipede kind of do that baton passing job better and u reach maximum attack when you use swords dance three times
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:59 am

Scolipede Or Blaziken is your choice, good luck Very Happy
Laura

Laura
Trial Moderator

Trial Moderator

Pokédollars : 879

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:53 am

Laura, can I battle you with magikarps in showdown?
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Charizistic Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:04 pm

If this is for Showdown it should be in the Showdown category not here.
Charizistic

Charizistic

Pokédollars : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:25 pm

oh sorry. It says set up battles here so i thought showdown battle counts too
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Charizistic Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:33 pm

Woyaojinkela wrote:oh sorry. It says set up battles here so i thought showdown battle counts too
It's fine, if you report your post it will notify a moderator and they can move it Smile
Charizistic

Charizistic

Pokédollars : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:33 pm

So anybody up for it
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Looks like no. With your permission, I will lock this thread.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Um, ok...
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Is that okay? I don't have to.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:38 pm

Yeah that's fine.
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:08 am

Actually, I can't. There are no 'Moderators' for this forum. Maybe Admins can only do it. It seems that this is the only Sub-Forum with this case.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightmare Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:28 am

7JayDee7 wrote:Actually, I can't.  There are no 'Moderators' for this forum.  Maybe Admins can only do it.  It seems that this is the only Sub-Forum with this case.
All the newer sub-forums were not updated on the moderator permissions, so it should be fixed now.
Knightmare

Knightmare
Administrator

Administrator

Pokédollars : 1271

https://pokeforumunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top