PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.
PokéForumunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herro! I'm new <3~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Herro! I'm new <3~ Empty Herro! I'm new <3~

Post by Flower Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:52 pm

Hiya! Figured I'd join since the community here seems nice and quaint.. I usually go by the name Flower however the site says it's taken (despite me checking the memberlist and finding no one with that name, rip), unfortunately, but great to meet you all nonetheless and I hope I enjoy my time here. flower My favourite Pokémon are Magearna, Comfey, and Florges, my first video game overall was Jak 3 while my first Pokémon video game was Red, both in 2003. =') I have lots of hobbies, but my most favourites are arts & crafts, traditional and traditional art, foruming, and listening to various kinds of music (particularly EDM and its subcategories, however). ^^

Look forward to meeting you all and I hope you're all having a great day.
Flower

Flower

Pokédollars : 119

Back to top Go down

Herro! I'm new <3~ Empty Re: Herro! I'm new <3~

Post by Elementar Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:16 pm

Welcome to PokeForumunity @Dreamer! I can see if it's possible to change your name to Flower if you'd like?
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Cloud Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:18 pm

Hi Dreamer, welcome to the forum Smile

I'm not sure why you couldn't have your preferred username if it didn't appear to be taken but perhaps one of the admins may know more about that, I'm not sure if there are reserved usernames here. Sorry I couldn't help more with this myself.

Red's a good game to have started playing pokemon with, it being the beginning of the series itself, who did you choose as your first starter?

Hope you have a good time here and if you need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask, we're all happy to help Very Happy
Rainbow Cloud

Rainbow Cloud

Pokédollars : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by Flower Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:29 pm

Elementar wrote:Welcome to PokeForumunity @Dreamer!  I can see if it's possible to change your name to Flower if you'd like?

Hiya! Thanks for the welcome, Elementar. <3 That would be awesome if you're okay with looking into it! ^^

Rainbow Cloud wrote:Hi Dreamer, welcome to the forum Smile

I'm not sure why you couldn't have your preferred username if it didn't appear to be taken but perhaps one of the admins may know more about that, I'm not sure if there are reserved usernames here.  Sorry I couldn't help more with this myself.

Red's a good game to have started playing pokemon with, it being the beginning of the series itself, who did you choose as your first starter?

Hope you have a good time here and if you need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask, we're all happy to help Very Happy

Aah it's no problem! Thank ya for the welcome. <33

My first starter was Charmander—its evolutions are some of my favourite Pokémon of all time all because of the experiences I had with that lil fella.. Charizard was my first level 100 too, hehe. n__n I'll definitely have a good time and pop in lots, thanks again <3
Flower

Flower

Pokédollars : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:38 pm

It has been changed Smile I'm not sure why that happened, but it's all good now Smile Welcome to the community!
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Welcome to the forum n_n I never played pokemon red and i should really get it;;; I heard it's a good game. Have fun posting n_n
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Pokédollars : 9312

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightmare Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:18 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Knightmare

Knightmare
Administrator