PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Role Play Room #1 [DANGER]

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Role Play Room #1 [DANGER]

Post by Knightmare on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

You are in the Mountains!

Administrator

Administrator

Pokédollars : 1271

View user profile http://pokeforumunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Role Play Room #1 [DANGER]

Post by Woyaojinkela on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:10 pm

lysandre's pokemon are hit too. and withdraw aegislash and blaziken

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Zygarde is destroying the place. I plead with Squishy to remember us and help us. He does. He starts battling Team Flare after breaking from their control.

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Team Flare tries to escape using helicopter, zygrade uses thousand waves and knock the helicopter down, my greninja used ice beam to freeze them

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

[rand] Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing [/rand]

fish

fish

Pokédollars : 8698

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:41 am

I throw an Ultra Ball at Zygarde. I catch it. We need to get out of here before it blows up.

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:37 am

The police came and captured Team Flare. Officer Jenny thanked us, and went back to the police station

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Ash asks us to go to the Ninja Village with him. We follow.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:31 pm

We go there, no Team Flare in sight.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:52 pm

He tells me to take out my Greninja. I do. The ninjas say that my Greninja can have a special form too.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:07 pm

I took out my greninja and ask about mine.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:10 am

He says maybe, if you try hard enough. We are a rare trio. He takes us to a shrine.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:38 am

I ask why is that shrine so special.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:12 pm

This shrine is in honour of a past hero Greninja. I looks like Ash Greninja. He takes us to the fields to teach us.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:33 pm

Teach us how to fuse with greninja? We listen to whatever he's saying.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:45 am

Teach us on why it happens. It's because of our strong bond. In order to activate these forms, we have to battle either Ash or Sanpei. Who do you want to battle?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:40 am

I'll battle Sanpei. Greninja vs greninja. (Can his greninja transform?)
My greninja used hydro pump, his greninja dodged it.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:55 pm

He can't use a form.
I battle Ash. My Greninja uses Dark Pulse. He Counters with Water Shuriken. I use Surf. It hits his Greninja.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:31 pm

Sanpei's greninja used water shuriken on mine, mine used hydro pump to counter it. His greninja used cut (or whatever move it is._.), my used low kick.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Sanpei's Greninja knows Night Slash, Water Shuriken, Smokescreen, Quick Attack and Double Team. Either Smokescreen or Quick Attack has been forgotten.

Ash's Greninja turns into Ash-Greninja. I use Blizzard on it. It gets badly damaged. It retaliates with Aerial Ace. My Greninja is really weakened. I encourage it. It changes in 7JayDee7-Greninja. It has red hair!

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Oh so the cut I meant is night slash. I accidentally defeated Sampei's greninja so it couldn't transform ._.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Sanpei's Greninja doesn't have the potential. Anyway, I end up defeating Ash's Greninja. Both of our Greninjas have extreme power. You can battle Ash now. Then you can transform it.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:17 pm

After ash's greninja heals up, I battled ash's greninja. His greninja transformed right away. My greninja got hit, then it transform into Woyaojinkela-greninja! But it some how stopped listenning and is attacking without listening my commend.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:19 pm

Keep trying to take control with your bond. Keep encouraging it. Be like Ash when he tried to stop his Chimchar in his Blaze Rampage.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:30 pm

I tried, it seemed to be working, but it still can't control itself completely.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:31 pm

It's up to you, how will you do it?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:38 pm

Do some training, hope it will help greninja control its power

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Okay. I check out this machine from Role Play Room 2 and you train.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top