PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.
PokéForumunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread Empty Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Post by Richard and Blaziken Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:03 am

So Super Mystery Dungeon has recently been released stateside, and with it comes the most challenging PMD game we've ever had. You will get knocked out, and when you do you'll have to be rescued or restart from your last save point. Before reading further, please try to avoid spoilers. This game is new and people do not want to be spoiled on it. Area names are about the extent of spoilers I'd like allowed here.

So! I've decided we need a thread for people that need to be bailed out, as well as teams that are willing to offer assistance. I'll put up two forms to fill out:

Need Rescuing!:

Rescue Team!:

You can also post your team info here if you'd like people to request you specifically for rescuing.

Team Name: BlazeBlue
Story progression: Post-game (put Main Plot if you haven't beaten the game yet)
Team Rank: Hyper
Richard and Blaziken

Richard and Blaziken

Pokédollars : 171

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top