PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Role Play Room #1 [DANGER]

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Role Play Room #1 [DANGER]

Post by Knightmare on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

You are in the Mountains!

Administrator

Administrator

Pokédollars : 1271

View user profile http://pokeforumunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Role Play Room #1 [DANGER]

Post by Woyaojinkela on Thu May 26, 2016 1:32 pm

charizard used air slash again

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat May 28, 2016 6:38 am

Greninja uses Dark Pulse to counter it. It then uses Blizzard afterwards, and jumps through with Aerial Ace during the Blizzard.

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1252

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm

charizard fainted, it didn't respond cuz trevor was too busy taking pictures.-.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

[rand] Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing [/rand]

fish

fish

Pokédollars : 8678

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon May 30, 2016 3:40 am

I take Greninja back, and send out Infernape. Who is Trevor's last Pokemon?

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon May 30, 2016 8:28 am

He sends out bronzong Surprised
bronzong used earthquake

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Tue May 31, 2016 3:51 am

Infernape takes some good damage. It follows up with Fire Punch, which is boosted by Iron Fist.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Tue May 31, 2016 8:25 am

bronzong took good damage too, but it had heatproof so it didn't took too much damage. It fights back with gyro ball

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:20 am

Infernape uses Dig to escape it. It uses Fire Punch underground. The ground blows up.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:49 pm

bronzong floats up to dodge it :^) Bronzong used psywave

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:25 pm

Infernape is hit pretty hard, but stands up. It uses Mach Punch.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:55 am

bronzong is hurt a lot too, bronzong used earthquake again

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:24 am

Infernape jumped up and used Flare Blitz. Both Pokemon fainted.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:05 am

you win cuz greninja left, trevor says gg and saw a shiny bidoof and went to take pictures ._.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:14 am

Lol.

We walk down the road, which is lined with pine trees and lots of insect Pokemon.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:28 am

I saw some ruins up ahead

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:05 pm

We enter the ruins. I search around. What have you found?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:33 pm

i fould a volcarona, i try to catch it, it flies away, found trevor taking pictures at it .-.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:37 am

I find an old, wooden door. I enter a dark building. I send out Infernape to light the way.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:48 am

im still chasing the volcarona, a tons of bug pokemon start attacking me

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:36 pm

I send out a Ninjask to help you out. I go with Infernape down the dark passage.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:10 pm

Lost sight of volcarona, i follow you to the dark passage

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:54 pm

I stop suddenly to prevent myself falling off of a cliff. I turn left and travel on a narrow ledge.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:34 pm

i go on the ledge, the wind is blowing hard

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:17 pm

I stand behind Infernape so his flaming hair doesn't burn my face. We he a scream from the bottom of the canyon. It sounds... prehistoric.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:52 am

we try to go down there, we see a canoe

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:35 pm

There's nothing in it. I hear the scream again. I turn around to find three Aerodactyls.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top