PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

The original

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The original

Post by Dan1el on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:56 pm

I am curious, seeing as I am not sure of the general age of this Pokemon community, how many people have seen and remember the original series the first season of the show itself?

I don't think I ever watched all the episodes unfortunately but I do remember seeing enough of them to know that it was fantastic to see Smile

Newborn

Pokédollars : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The original

Post by Elementar on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:20 pm

I watched a bit of the original series, but I can't remember it too well. I started to get into it during the DP series, which was the best series by that time. XY and DP are the best in my opinion.

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:10 pm

i watched a little bit of the original but didn't remember too much

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

[rand] Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing [/rand]

fish

fish

Pokédollars : 8678

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Cloud on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:43 pm

I'm probably one of the older ones here as the original series was out when I was a kid. I've seen all of the orignal series through to about halfway through DP, I need to catch up on the anime from where I left off in DP - present sometime. I've seen some of the early BW episodes but I haven't seen any of XY yet.

Although I'm most nostalgic for the orignal series of the anime, I do like all of the other series I've seen as well.

Team Chaos QT

Pokédollars : 746

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top