PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Pokemon Art Share

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon Art Share

Post by Leah7 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Here, you can share any kind of general art that you find and enjoy!!  Ladies, a friend of mine makes and sells these, if you want some jewelry!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/287773627/pokeball-earrings-hand-stitched

Veteran

Pokédollars : 188

View user profile http://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Art Share

Post by Genesis on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:53 pm

Wow that's so cool! I've never saw Pokémon earings before. The Pokéball look is so nice, the squarish design reminds me of the old Gameboy version and it's pixelated graphics. Your friend is talented Smile

Lead Moderator

Lead Moderator

Pokédollars : 1061

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Art Share

Post by Elementar on Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:08 pm

They're really cool! Some of her other work is really good. Compliments to the artist!

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top