PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.
PokéForumunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon GO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon GO Empty Pokemon GO

Post by Elementar Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:06 am

Hey everyone.
This is the thread to discuss anything related to the upcoming mobile game Pokemon GO.
To start off, we have some unconfirmed footage of catching Pokemon in the game. The video is below.
Footage:

What are your thoughts?
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Pokemon GO Empty Re: Pokemon GO

Post by Woyaojinkela Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:04 am

High tech stuffs, prob cost money to download it D:
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Pokédollars : 9312

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:41 pm

We have more information on GO (which is free with in-app purchases to answer Woy's question).

In the game, you raise level as a trainer and when you reach higher levels, you can find rarer and more powerful Pokémon. Your trainer level also gains you access to more powerful items such as the Great Ball. PokéStops exist in real life as monuments where you can find various items and Pokémon Eggs which hatch while you walk around in the game. When hatched, it may be a Pokémon you have yet to see in the game.

You have to catch the same species of Pokémon multiple times in order to evolve Pokémon. As stated before, wild Pokémon will vary depending on location. The example given is for Water-type Pokémon typically being found near the oceans.

When you reach a certain point in the game, you'll be asked to join one of three teams. When joined, you can set one of your Pokémon to various locations such as gyms around the world. Each player can only put one Pokémon at a gym, with multiple players being able to put a Pokémon at the gym. If a Gym is owned by another player's team, you can challenge the gym to claim control. There's also a wide variety of challenges to accomplish in the game.
There also appears to be a feature that will let you turn off the camera part of the game where Pokémon would appear in real life surroundings to include a virtual backdrop.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:50 am

That sounds cool. Tho the evolution method makes no sense
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan1el Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:06 am

When my friend first showed me the advertisement for Pokemon GO I got extremely nerded out. I think that it will be great initially but I also think that as mobile virtual reality gets better I think they will be able to make it feel like you are really walking in the world of Pokemon but in your own world. Smile
Even if I didn't use it, it would definitely be the answer to a wish a long time ago when I first started playing Razz
Dan1el

Dan1el
Newborn

Pokédollars : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:00 pm

im just hoping for it being free on mobile which is prob not going to happen XD
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:43 pm

I think that it actually is free on mobile. However, the watch may cost a little bit. I think there's in-app purchases though.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:21 pm

Pokemon GO has been released, and it is currently doing fantastic! I currently cannot get it, as you need an IPhone 5 or higher to use it. However, I know many people who didn't like Pokemon who are playing this game, and are loving it.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top