PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Have you ever?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have you ever?

Post by Elementar on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone.

Wondered if anyone has ever done something? Find out here.

Have you ever skydived?

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you ever?

Post by Freesia on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:25 pm

No that would be cool though!!

Have you ever been to the U.S?

Helper

Helper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:18 am

No. I haven't even been overseas.

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesia on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Have you ever been to a museum?

Helper

Helper

Pokédollars : 162

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:34 am

Yes. (I'm sorry that I keep forgetting to post another question. Aggghhh)

Have you ever dived off a 10m platform.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Cloud on Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Nope, divings not really my thing and I'm not a fan of heights Very Happy

Have you ever been to watch a live sporting event?

Team Chaos QT

Pokédollars : 746

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Yes. Quite a few times, but I haven't gone recently.

Have you ever been to a tennis Grand Slam?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesia on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:03 am

Nope. 

Have you ever performed at a school talent show?

Helper

Helper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:05 am

No.  I wouldn't be able to perform in front of over 1200 people.

Have you ever been on a T.V. Show?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesia on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:06 am

I have actually!!

Have you ever been on a scary roller coaster? cx

Helper

Helper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:09 am

No. Non-scary ones are fine for me.

Have you ever been in a glass box at the top of a skyscraper over a city?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:35 pm

Not really a glass box so no
Have you ever been really sick a rest in hospital for more than 1 month?

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

[rand] Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing [/rand]

fish

fish

Pokédollars : 8698

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:26 am

No. The most I've been in a hospital is overnight after a minor operation.

Have you ever had a party with >30 people?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesia on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:38 am

Yes but it wasn't my party. I was a guest. =P

Have you ever laughed at something inappropriate and people get mad at you for it?!

Helper

Helper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:50 am

Not really. I'm pretty clean.

Have you ever done tap dancing?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesia on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:51 am

Nope but I have done dancing. cx

Have you ever been complimented for your looks?

Helper

Helper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:52 am

I've been complimented for my smile, and by some elderly that one day I'll be good looking and the girls will flock around me (do I agree? I dunno).

Have you ever been complimented for your brains?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesia on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:04 am

I think so.

Have you ever been in a graveyard?

Helper

Helper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:06 am

Yes. Only to pay respects to others.

Have you ever been buried in sand?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:13 pm

Not my whole body so i guess it doesn't count
Have you ever make a snowman?

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:37 am

No. I'm Australian Smile

Have you ever been overseas?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:00 am

nope
Have you ever been kicked out of something?

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:17 am

No.

Have you ever wanted something for Christmas but didn't want it when Christmas came around?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:28 am

No
Have you ever got rickrolled

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:18 am

No.

Have you ever played ORAS?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:43 pm

no because you know why n_n
Have you ever broke an electronic device

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:01 pm

Not really. I pretty careful with that stuff.

Have you ever met a famous person?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum