PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

If you married the person above...

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you married the person above...

Post by Elementar on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:17 am

Hey everyone.

What would happen if you married the person above? Something bad, something good? Not interested?

I can't start, so let's go.

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you married the person above...

Post by Leah7 on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:31 am

I have no idea what you're age is, but hopefullly, you aren't jailbait. O-O Maybe I won't go to jail. Maybe we'll just have sixty cats and die old together.

Veteran

Pokédollars : 188

View user profile http://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:33 am

Let's say that weren't keeping ages out of this...

I wouldn't mind. I'd let her teach me how to graphic design and hopefully she would come and watch me play sport Very Happy

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:10 pm

Then i would be gay

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

[rand] Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing [/rand]

fish

fish

Pokédollars : 8698

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:32 am

Obviously, but let's look past that and what would be some stuff that people would do for their partner. Unfortunately, that will be the case most times as Leah and Laura are the only girls off the top of my head.

I'd probably have to cook Woy fish.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:51 am

._.
I would prob sell jaydee most of my fish

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:18 am

I'd chat with him on Showdown.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:05 am

I'd move to some place not here

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:52 pm

I'd either stay where I am or freeze to death where he lives.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:37 pm

i'd play showdown with him

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:52 pm

I'd teach them Aussie Rules football.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:18 am

i'd learn Assie Rules football

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:55 pm

I'd learn Ice Hockey?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:50 pm

(i don't play ice hocket XD)
I'd flip less table

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:46 am

I go watch him play sport?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:18 pm

i go watch him do sport as well?

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:44 pm

I'll get him into Fire Emblem.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:26 pm

i will learn what's a fire emblem

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:20 pm

I will tell him that a Fire Emblem is a powerful shield-like thing that can be used for power, but varies depending on which game you play.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesia on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:03 pm

I would take you on a journey and we would go shopping and swimming and play video games, and watch movies and stuff. =P

Helper

Helper

Pokédollars : 162

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:06 pm

That would actually be pretty cool. I would freeze stuff with her xD

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesia on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:55 pm

I would show him my magical freezing powers and we would slay dragons and stuff. x]

Helper

Helper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:29 pm

We would have a pet dragon and ride it.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesia on Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:22 am

..and we would eat lots of pizza because I love that stuff. xD

Helper

Helper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:04 am

And I would also cook parmas because they are amazing.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top