PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.
PokéForumunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcadia: All older topics

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arcadia: All older topics Empty Arcadia: Some unexplained stuff

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:40 am

Yeah, if you read one of my comments, us players also fight in battles. Also, the "evs" are widely different in this game. They are Skill Points that are used to power up certain skills.

Say for example, I grew 2 levels, then I would gain 1 skill point to put into a wide variety of skills I currently have. I can deposit the one skill point into the Yggdrasil Pistol skill to get 200x damage, and 200x (equivalent to a 20 base power move) is very weak, since this is the 1st stage of this skill. However, if I level up the skill to max level (5), then the skill will inflict 900x damage (which is equivalent to an 90 base power move).

Be cautious about your skill points though, like Ev's, there is not enough to level up all skills, so use them wisely. However, as you level up to the max, Also, when I level up, only my hp stat goes up, the other stats remain same just to keep gameplay balance.

You can also get new skills when you level up to 50 and 100. (Class change like maplestory did).

About the monster elments, they are not damage modifiers, but instead ability modifiers. Like a monster's potential is to gain 1 ATK for every light element monster on the field.

Did I explain everything?
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Pokédollars : 1095

Back to top Go down

Arcadia: All older topics Empty Aeon's Girlfriend?

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:16 am

Hey everyone, you must have come here because of the title above. Well, I don't have a girlfriend irl yet but this one is a girl who has become my close friend in the series.

Her name is Nari, she is a very timid but compassionate girl who loves to hang out with her friends. If you want to know whether she is cute or not, she is. She has long purple straight hime hair and golden yellow eyes. Now enough for the appearances, now to the story:

Nari was born in a wealthy family named the Hanbi's, who lived in a great mansion above Tayan town's graveyard. She was born with strong telekinetic powers which separated her from the kids in school, resulting her being shy to whoever is around her. However, her family cared for her heartily as if she was not born with telekinetic powers at all. Her family had to owe a debt that they could not pay to the Runeshadows, resulting the death of her parents and her beloved sister. As she was traumatized by the events of being lonely again, the darkness has found easy access to possess her. 7 years later, I went and discovered the abandoned graveyard and went inside the mansion. Possessed Nari ambushed me as she wanted my life energy to consume, but as we fought, I purified the darkness from her soul and restored her to her original state. I took her home to help her recover and we became real good friends. The thing is Nari always blushes madly whenever I complement her watsoever. We eventually grew up together and Nari wishes me good luck on my journey when we were both 15.
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Arcadia: All older topics Empty Re: Arcadia: All older topics

Post by Woyaojinkela Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:05 am

Wow, you are great at making background stories.
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Pokédollars : 9312

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperTHD Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:08 pm

I'd love to hear more of these stories. What happened to Nari after you two went your separate ways though?
HyperTHD

HyperTHD

Pokédollars : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Well, we didnt go seperate ways. We still met in contact with eachother by teleporting back to Tayan town with Zenith Essence. We always meet up on Sundays since that was the day when I found her and she would sometimes tag along with me on a quest or mission. She is actually quite useful in the game as she holds the highest magic stat out of all the characters due to her exceptional telekinetic abilities.
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:11 am

If you want to know what Zenith Essence is, it is a planet's lifeblood. You see, planets are considered living beings because there is a scientific theory that Zenith is the fuel of spiritual energy. The planet's zenith comes from the heart of the planet, which circulates throughout to energize itself.

Pretty much all living things have zenith, since plants absorb it from the ground and the plants get eaten by animals and the zenith goes into them as well.

Well, the Zenith plays a major role in the game as it is the "PP" of skills and attacks.
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Arcadia: All older topics Empty Runeshadows

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:43 am

"Welcome to the Runeshadows, you are a fully fledged member and worshiper of Ethos, the one who will make this ugly planet more beautiful by sapping out all of the zenith from Wonderland." (Runeshadow's greeting)

Here it is, the Runeshadows thread. They are pretty much based off of team plasma and team flare from pokemon, since they are both my favorite villains. Now let's get to the rankings in the Runeshadows:

Soldier:
Uniform: Crimson Robes with a Demon Symbol on the backs.
(These are the lowest ranked members and are often given harsh training to get them into shape. They take the easiest and low ranked missions such as stealing dragon scales from a town or bombing a city to search for Zenith Jars)

Officers:
Uniform: Brown Robes with an eye on the front torso
(These are the second lowest but have more power and responsibility over Soldiers. They are also permitted to have a monster called Heartbreak {Description about heart break will be in the journal entries)

Generals:
Uniform: Green Suit with a black beret.
(The middle ranking members that are responsible for organizing the officers and soldiers into position. They have permission to evolve their Heartbreak)

Executives:
Uniform: Varies
(There are only five of them and they are responsible for going on the most advanced missions possible from the leader. Also, they are responsible for planning attacks and schemes.)

Leader:
Uniform: N/A
(The current leader is 17 year old Bukan, the daughter of the founder of the Runeshadows)
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:57 am

Cool, though how does a 17 year old girl become the leader ._.
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Arcadia: All older topics Empty Oduko, The Dark Boy

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:25 am

"My life takes a path on vengeance, that is what I am after."

This is Oduko, a dark and ruthless boy who is always on the edge and depends only on himself. He is the rival in the game as he spars with me frequently on my journey. He was not always a loner though, in his childhood, he used to be bright and happy like the I was. He lived with his childhood friend, Satu, the daughter of Oduko's father's friend. The thing was that Oduko's father is actually a Runeshadow member and he is keeping a fake friendship with Satu's father.

On the age of 12, Oduko was about to confess to Satu about his feelings for her. However, something tragic occurred, Satu's house was burning down. Oduko horrifyingly observes the burning corpses of Satu's family members, but rushes upstairs to see if Satu is alive. She was not, her body was stabbed a couple of times by (you guessed it) Oduko's father. The minute his father saw him, he laughed maniacally and Oduko dashed towards him in anger and emotional trauma, only for him to disappear, leaving his robe behind.

Oduko went to Satu's body and saw something inside her pocket, it was a piece of paper that said: "Oduko, I loved you so much, but we were never able to tell each other about that. Please take my favorite monster and cherish it within your monster book." Fueled by rage and vengeance, he grabbed his father's Runeshadow robe, ripped out the demon symbol on the back and wore it on. He lets out a cry of pain, a message to his father that he will avenge Satu.

Oduko has above average stats like me, except he is more concetrated on ATK and DEF. He has his signature attack called Bloodthirst, an attack that turns his eyes crimson red and summoning a demonic aura that sucks out the Health of his foes to fuel his Zenith Gauge.
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:58 am

Cool, good work Aeon.
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:15 pm

Great backstory. I bet he turns out good in the end and teams up with you to stop the Runeshadows.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Arcadia: All older topics Empty Dark Executives

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:49 am

Hey guys, remember I said that there were 5 executives of the Runeshadows? Well here they are:

Malice:
"Such explicit detail of your frown makes me spring in joy! (Maniacal laughing)"
The Royal Jester of Ethos. He is a insane and sadistic man who laughs at the suffering and sorrow of other people. He wears a mask to retain his iconic status as a funny leader.

HP: 26000
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
MAG: 4
BUF: 3
SPE: 30

(His stats are all very pitiful and abysmal with the exception of speed. He remedies this however, by using enhancer candies. Enhancer Candies are lollipops that multiply your stats by 3, making Malice's stats quite high.)

Dread:
"...Death awaits....."
The Royal Hunter of Ethos. He is silent but deadly, capable of killing you in an instant. His weapon is a giant swiss army knife that shifts into different weapons like a sword or an axe.

HP: 32000
ATK: 13
DEF: 9
MAG:3
BUF: 6
SPE: 25

Grudge:
"Me want to kill, so me can eat delicious human, mmm"
The Royal Executioner of Ethos. He is giant and muscular but he is stupid and dim-witted. All he thinks about is killing, nothing else.

HP: 39000
ATK: 20
DEF: 13
MAG: 1
BUF: 11
SPE: 5
(He is very slow, but dont get hit by him, he packs very heavy attacks that are capable of knocking you out right away)

Misery:
"Sigh, pain is the only thing I have as a friend"
The royal wizard of Ethos. He is masochistic and depressed, so he experiments poisons and potions on himself, bringing some kind of joy to him as he suffers.

HP: 26000
ATK: 5
DEF: 8
MAG: 15
BUF: 14
SPE: 20

Agony:
"I shall fight for Ethos's ideals!"
The royal knight of Ethos. He is the solemn and serious leader of the dark executives. He relies on instant killing techniques with his sword sharp enough to slice through your skeleton.

HP: 37000
ATK: 13
DEF: 10
MAG: 13
BUF: 9
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:46 am

Cool, their hp though
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:45 pm

^^ Yeah, their HP is OP. Congrats Aeon on making such an awesome storyline and structure!
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:08 am

I know that their hp is op, they are boss characters at the end of some levels. A boss fight can't be fun if they are too easy with average hp.
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:58 am

Oh yeah, right. I am so dumb.
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:59 pm

Aeon Lovejoy wrote:I know that their hp is op, they are boss characters at the end of some levels. A boss fight can't be fun if they are too easy with average hp.

Yeah, I expected that. It's like Shovel Knight, where the Bosses' HP is around four times your own.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightmare Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Awesome!
Knightmare

Knightmare
Administrator

Administrator

Pokédollars : 1271

https://pokeforumunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arcadia: All older topics Empty Playable Characters

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:03 am

Hi there, I am deciding on some things here, should I have two character options in the game, or three?

Here is 2 options:

Aeon:
HP: 7000
ATK: 12
MAG: 12

Nari:
HP: 8400
DEF: 7
MAG: 17
BUF: 10
SPE: 16

Or three options?

Aeon:
HP: 7000
ATK: 12
MAG: 12

Nari:
HP: 8400
DEF: 7
MAG: 16
BUF: 10
SPE: 16

Jake:
HP: 6100
ATK: 17
DEF: 5
MAG: 1
BUF: 6
SPE: 35

(More info about Jake will be released as soon as I finish his artwork. Hint: His design is inspired by kpop punks.)

So how many characters should be playable?
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:33 am

I reckon three. As much choice as possible. Very Happy
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:45 am

I think three, because why two?
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Arcadia: All older topics Empty Level Gimmick Ideas

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:52 am

Hey guys, I have trouble thinking of level gimmicks, so here are the themes for each levels for you to think about.

Level 1: Grassy Outskirts (Gimmicks: Vines to climb walls, {your gimmicks here})
Level 2: Cursed Forest (Gimmicks: Tripping Roots, Branch Platforms, {your gimmicks here})
Level 3: Hood Alleys (Gimmicks: Balconies, Falling Bricks, {your gimmicks here})
Level 4: High School (Gimmicks: Book and Football Projectiles, Desk Platforms, {your gimmicks here})
Level 5: Plaza District (Gimmicks: Falling Shelves, Water Fountain, {your gimmicks here})
Level 6: Bay Ocean (Gimmicks: Exploding Coral, Poisonous Oil, {your gimmicks here})
Level 7: Royal Valley/ King's Plains (Gimmicks: Falling statues, Puzzles, {your gimmicks here})
Level 8: Big Barry/Clock Tower (Gimmicks: Gear obstacles, Bell Ringing that paralyzes you {your gimmicks here})
Level 9: Frozen Mountain (Gimmicks: Slippery Ice, Freezing Water, {your gimmicks here})
Level 10: Haunted House (Gimmicks: Floating Plates, Moving Dolls to solve puzzles, Setting Torches on Fire, {your gimmicks here})
Level 11: Isolated Island (Gimmicks: Coconuts, Rising water levels in the rainforest, {your gimmicks here})
Level 12: Desserts Galore (Gimmicks: Riding on a cookie in a Sea of Milk, CandyCane Loops, Gumball Machines, {your gimmicks here})
Level 13: Rocky Ravine (Gimmicks: Falling Rocks, Narrow Roads, {your gimmicks here})
Level 14: Computer Interface (Gimmicks: Instant Death Glitches, {your gimmicks here})
Level 15: Ash Volcano (Gimmicks: Rising Lava, Falling ashes that burns you, {your gimmicks here})
Level 16: Dark Ruins (Gimmicks: Floating Pedestals, Moving Golems, {your gimmicks here})
Level 17: Runeshadow Base (Gimmicks: Alarms, Instant Death Traps, {your gimmicks here})
Level 18: Ethos Castle (Ethos Boss Level)
Level 19: Corruption Dimension (Final Form Ethos Boss Level)

Sorry if I am being boring here, but can you give me some ideas for the levels I put above? Also, I don't want the levels to be repetitive. Well, see ya you geniuses ^_^~
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:45 am

They are good ideas. Maybe a lake level. A sky level would work. A city? A cave? I don't really have any gimmicks for the existing levels. They look pretty good.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:36 am

yeah, good idea Smile

Avian Utopia (Gimmicks: Winds blowing you away, instant death by falling off floating islands)

I dont have any ideas for the cave level, but for the city, maybe....

Urban Metropolis (Gimmicks: Cars run you over, riding on the subway train, and some of your gimmicks here)
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:43 pm

Urban Metropolis {your gimmicks, jumping across tall buildings, going up and down levels of a tower. Fall of building and die}

For the cave, it could be a continuation of the mountain level and you could enter a cave in the mountain. You go underground and their are bats, an underground lava pit and some of your gimmicks.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top