PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.
PokéForumunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2045 life expansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2045 life expansion Empty 2045 life expansion

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:54 am

Hi guys, I just saw a video in my class about Russia's project to make us human immortal by putting our conciousness into cybernetic bodies. That means human could live forever if Russia is successful with their project. The prototype A is currently 85% complete. I pay my donations to russia, peace be with them Smile
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Pokédollars : 1095

Back to top Go down

2045 life expansion Empty Re: 2045 life expansion

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:55 am

That means no more disease, no more violence, no more hunger, and no more danger. But the thing is, how do you implant someone's conciousness into some computer?
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Pokédollars : 1095

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:13 am

Why wouldn't there be any violence or danger? Technically, they aren't human and not us. Just look at movies like I, Robot and other stuff. Technology can be hacked and that causes danger.
I'm not sure how they would do it.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top