PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.
PokéForumunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As seen above:

Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime? I_vote_lcap0%Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime? I_vote_lcap57%Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime? I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime? I_vote_lcap43%Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime? I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime? Empty Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime?

Post by MicroChango Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:38 pm

I used to, but I kinda fell out during Diaond/Pearl.

I tried to get back in around XY, but I simply lost interest...
MicroChango

MicroChango
Newborn

Pokédollars : 61

Back to top Go down

Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime? Empty Re: Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime?

Post by Elementar Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:52 am

Sort of. I don't watch it regularly, hardly ever actually. I'll only watch an episode if it has a good battle or an evolution or something. BUT I still follow it and the storyline. I'll check the content of every episode but not actually watch it.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime? Empty Re: Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime?

Post by HyperTHD Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:21 am

Lost interest in it after Ash's battle with Clemont, and that was like way back when. My life has changed since then and I hardly ever have any time to dedicate to watching. I'd have a lot of catching up to do even with knowledge of the main events that have happened since. Maybe if things become more interesting...
HyperTHD

HyperTHD

Pokédollars : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Firox Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:22 am

I still watch the anime, its what got me into Pokemon, back then I could only watch in English, after a while seems that English gets slightly boring.
I now prefer to watch in Japanese (has more emotion into it) - I watch every episode at least once. I tend to rewatch over and over the episodes that feature my favorite Pokemon the most.
Firox

Firox
Helper

Helper

Pokédollars : 108

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigCatFanatic/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:53 pm

eevee evolved into sylveon so is your favourite main character's pokemon braxien then?
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Pokédollars : 9312

Back to top Go down

Post by Firox Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:05 pm

They both are!
It's the main reason I prefer to watch episodes focused on Serena
Firox

Firox
Helper

Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:40 pm

Surprised ok. You like fox a lot XD
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Firox Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:43 pm

that is right, love them
at times do miss Fennekin, love Braixen
Firox

Firox
Helper

Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan1el Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:03 am

About a year or two back I had gotten back into watching them on Hulu and I enjoyed it. Then i stopped paying for Hulu so the Pokemon watching also stopped Sad Though that isn't much of an excuse Wink
Dan1el

Dan1el
Newborn

Pokédollars : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:01 pm

you can just watch on youtube or kissanime
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top