PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Role Play Room #2 [SAFE]

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Role Play Room #2 [SAFE]

Post by Charizistic on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

You're in a Pokémon Center!

Pokédollars : 444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Role Play Room #2 [SAFE]

Post by Woyaojinkela on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:09 pm

I ask him why he gathered all the berries, he tried to explain, but I can't understand

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:00 am

You ask for some. He nods his head.

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:11 am

I ran back to the pokemon center as fast as I can

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

[rand] Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing [/rand]

fish

fish

Pokédollars : 8698

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:48 am

We give the Pokémon several berries to improve its strength.

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:10 pm

I try to think why ursaring stole all the berries

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:51 pm

I tell you to return to the cave and find out.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:25 pm

I go to the cave, found a sick tediurssa

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:26 pm

I tell you through our mobiles to try to persuade the Ursaring to get it help.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:33 pm

I tried, but ursaring keep shaking his head

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:34 pm

I tell you to knock it out and take the inured Teddirusa with you.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:35 pm

I found teddirusa is poisoned, no berries that can cure poison can be found in the mountain.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:38 pm

I tell you to come and grab an antidote.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:46 pm

I fetched the antidote and cured teddiursa with it

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:54 pm

Now Ursaring wakes up.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:05 am

You mean teddiursa?
I said I am bringing him to the pokemon center, ursaring agreed

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:28 am

Doesn't matter. Bring him here.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:09 am

I brought him here, tediurssa is under treatment

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:10 am

Good job. Ursaring walks into the town.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:40 am

He doesn't know where the pokemon center is, I tried to find him but didn't have any luck

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:42 am

I go and search for Ursaring. My Shiny Talonflame looks from the sky.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:45 am

Ursaring followed talonflame to the pokemon center, tediurssa's treatment is almost finished

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:51 am

The other injured Pokémon that came in before was another Tedirusa. It was another child of the Ursaring, that's why it attacked us.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:25 am

I ask ursaring how they splitted up and how the previous tedirusa end up in here

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:05 am

He can't talk, but one of my Pokémon can. I send out my Lucario.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:42 pm

He says a bunch of people are trying to catch ursaring, they didn't manage to catch ursaring but managed to kidnap teddiursa

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:30 pm

We go and find the poachers. (We're not allowed to battle. Remember that.)

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top