PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Official News Discussion Section

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official News Discussion Section

Post by Elementar on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone. Very Happy
This thread will be a place to discuss any new news coming from any section of the Pokémon world.
To start off, it's been announced that a Zygarde TCG pack will be released in March 2016. I think that this will be quite a while after the game announcement, but will be around the same time as an updated trailer. What do you guys think?

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official News Discussion Section

Post by Elementar on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:25 am

This is not currently known. I will post them as soon as I know. By the way, it was revealed in CoroCoro.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:47 pm

Imo prob fairy/steel. Is there anything we know about it yet, besides for like its look and the movie?

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

[rand] Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing [/rand]

fish

fish

Pokédollars : 8698

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:53 pm

Nothing else yet. Hopefully more details come in the next few days. Nintendo will usually announce the Pokemon after CoroCoro (like Volcanion and the Zygarde Forms) and I believe CoroCoro officially comes out on the 15th.

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Lovejoy on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:20 pm

Damn, you already posted the news for Magiana ;(

Pokédollars : 1095

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:55 pm

Yes sorry. I post as soon as I know. Are you hyped about it?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Lovejoy on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:07 am

yeah, Magiana looks like Diancie's steel type sister. Also, I changed the chapters for Arcadia to fit the storyline. Can you take a look?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:59 pm

Magiana looks like steel fairy to me

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:38 pm

I think Steel definitely, but maybe not fairy. It's probably fairy but maybe it could be something else?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:11 pm

I can't think of it being something else.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:30 am

Okay. We have some news.
Magiana's English name is Magearna, which a lot of people predicted. It will star in "Volcanion and the Mechanical/Ingenious Magiana" (Japanese name and two conflicting sources).

Also, Masuda is making an appearance at the next E3 conference. It is around four months away. We will be either getting a main game announcement then or we will get more news on a previous announcement.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:55 am

D: Four months away

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:06 am

Here is a link with the apparent 'line-up' of upcoming Nintendo games. Apparently, it's a leak, but it was posted on a website where information has to be 100% legit. Pokemon 'Rainbow' is on their (code name). It says that it's the 20th anniversary game. What do you guys think?

http://www.nintengen.com/2016/02/3ds-2016-line-up-leaked-much-more.html?m=1

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:37 pm

says a game called rainbow...

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:38 am

That's only one translation. It could mean something else.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Lovejoy on Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:09 pm

Can't wait for it to come out tho.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:09 am

Same

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:44 pm

BREAKING NEWS

A Pokemon Direct will be streamed on the 26/2/2016. It will go for 5 minutes and will be on at these times:

UK: 15:00
Europe: 16:00
US (East Coast): 10:00
US (West Coast): 07:00
Japan: 00:00

If you want any other times, please let me know.

This has a strong chance of being a game announcement.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:17 pm

Canada ones?

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Around 9:00am, depending on your location.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:18 pm

A trademark website has added trademarks to 'Pokemon Sun and Moon.' I have no idea if it's true, but it's the most likely scenario. It will be in a few hours when we see the direct that we'll know what's going on.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Lovejoy on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:20 pm

When I saw the news, my mouth just dropped and I was like "WHAT THE F##K" 0_0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:52 am

lol
can somebody tell me what they announced in pokemon direct D:
i'm not sure if i was watching the right video but i heard they are doing a pokemon sun and pokemon moon

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:29 pm

That's right. Pokemon Sun and Moon. Also, you can tranfer Pokemon from the VC's to Gen VI. That's it. No trailer, no info. Have a look here:

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Surprised I watched the right one XD People are saying pokemon moon's starter may have like lunatone or whatever

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:31 pm

It won't. That is definitely not happening.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:32 pm

Yeah, unless they do the same thing like pokemon yellow and give us a weird starter....

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top