PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Official News Discussion Section

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official News Discussion Section

Post by Elementar on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone. Very Happy
This thread will be a place to discuss any new news coming from any section of the Pokémon world.
To start off, it's been announced that a Zygarde TCG pack will be released in March 2016. I think that this will be quite a while after the game announcement, but will be around the same time as an updated trailer. What do you guys think?

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official News Discussion Section

Post by Elementar on Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:42 pm

Volcanion WILL BE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED in this month's issue of CoroCoro. It is present in the magazine. We expect The Pokémon Company to also officially reveal it from themselves a day or two later.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:29 pm

That's great news! It does mean I have to do some major changes for my team after volcanion's release but I still want to use volcanion.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

[rand] Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing [/rand]

fish

fish

Pokédollars : 8698

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:57 am

Yeah. CoroCoro releases in a few hours. Hopefully we get more details then.

Favourite Pokémon:Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor. | Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6
Favourite Game: Omega Ruby | Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee
In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR) | Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

Video Game Claims: Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, Meta Knight from Kirby and Red & Infernape from Pokemon.

Movie/Anime/T.V. Show Claims: Ash Ketchum, Ash Greninja and Alain from Pokemon and Spiderman, Iron Man, The Vision and The Hulk from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:36 am

Yay! A movesets of steam eruption, fire blast, sludge wave, earth power sounds fun

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:37 pm

A trailer of gameplay for Volcanion has been released by The Official Pokémon Company.

See Video Here:

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Cool! What is the circle on volcanion's back though

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:33 pm

I don't know. That should be released soon.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:35 pm

Looks like a donut

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:38 pm

It does. It says that Volcanion's arm are super strong and that it can destroy mountains and 'shape the land.'

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:46 pm

Wow, it has arms?

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:47 pm

Well, by arms, I think they mean legs.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:15 pm

The front legs?

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:15 am

I presume so. It's hard understanding due to our info being translated from CoroCoro.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:48 am

Oh yeah, google translate ._.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura on Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:51 pm

@Woyaojinkela wrote:Cool! What is the circle on volcanion's back though
That "circle" is Volcanion's hands. When It's about to use his Signature move, Steam Eruption, it pulls out it's hands and use them like cannons.

Trial Moderator

Trial Moderator

Pokédollars : 879

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Omg, that's not science. It is funny how steam eruption has the same burning chance of lava plume. Steam has the same burning chance of lava?

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:22 pm

@Laura wrote:
@Woyaojinkela wrote:Cool! What is the circle on volcanion's back though
That "circle" is Volcanion's hands. When It's about to use his Signature move, Steam Eruption, it pulls out it's hands and use them like cannons.

That's really awesome. I can't wait to see the movie trailer and see how they will handle it and if it has any conflict with Zygarde.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura on Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:00 am

It's pretty amazing! It can learn some amazing moves that can make it very strong. I made one with the hack I'm using for generating pokemon about a year ago and it looks pretty nice! it looks mad when it unleashes it's hadns and pumps it's Steam Eruption.

Trial Moderator

Trial Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:37 am

steam eruption is one of the best attack in the whole game

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Yep, it surely is! Also, I have created a great moveset for it, counters ground type.
-Steam Eruption, STAB move with the chance to burn the target
-Eruption, STAB and can do some nice dammage if the user has full HP
-Earthquake, to counter the electric types & rock types.
With this moveset, it covers all of it's weaknesses.

Trial Moderator

Trial Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Earthquake isn't that good on volcanion because volcanion is a special attacker and steam eruption hits electric and rock type hard enough (usually harder than earthquake. I would run fire blast over eruption because you are likely to be outsped and got hit first, eruption wouldn't be as powerful. I would run sludge wave for azumarill and earth power for opponent volcanion. Power herb+solar beam can lure water types and take them out.

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:42 pm

@Woyaojinkela wrote:Earthquake isn't that good on volcanion because volcanion is a special attacker and steam eruption hits electric and rock type hard enough (usually harder than earthquake. I would run fire blast over eruption because you are likely to be outsped and got hit first, eruption wouldn't be as powerful. I would run sludge wave for azumarill and earth power for opponent volcanion. Power herb+solar beam can lure water types and take them out.

Yeah, I was about to say that Earth Power is a better choice than Earthquake. Personally, I like to run either Heat Wave or Flamethrower over Fire Blast for better accuracy.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:55 am

I like fire blast better because 110*85>90*100>95*90

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:54 pm

I just have bad luck with Fire Blast. I will continue to bring more details on Volcanion as they come.

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Lol, same here. My fire blast miss a lot

Click Here
My analysis of magikarp
epic battle
second epic battle

fish

fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Then why don't you use another move?

Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top